The Total Dog Manual
Thinking about bringing a new dog or puppy into your home?
- Trying to decide what dog is best for your lifestyle?
- Should you get a puppy or an older dog?
- Where should you look to find your new companion; The Humane Society, Local Rescues, SPCA?
- Will your dog be sharing a home with children or other pets?
- How do I care for my new dog or puppy?
- What about training?
- WhatÂ do I look for when considering a dog walker?
The questions when considering pet ownership are unlimited!
What if there was a book that could guide you along the way and answer these questions?
The Total Dog Manual brought to you by experts at Adopt-A-Pet.com, David Meyer,Â Abbie Moore, andÂ Dr. Pia SalkÂ is the perfect place to start.
My first impression uponÂ receiving the Total Dog Manual isÂ its aestheticÂ appeal and colourful layout.
This book makes for an easy, informative, and enjoyable read that can be referred to at any stage of a dogs life. Beginning with how to prepare for a puppy, costs to consider with dog ownership, understanding a dogs body language, basis commands, spotting signs of ill health in your dog, to the signs of old age, this book covers it.
Whether you’re aÂ first time dog ownerÂ or anÂ experienced pet parent, this is one book you’ll want to add to your library.
The Total Dog Manual is available through Amazon.ca, withÂ a suggested retail price of $29.99CAN.
Disclaimer: All views and opinions about The Total Dog Manual are my own. I have received product in exchange for my review of this book.