Why does my dog or cat do that?
Does your dog or cat do things that are don’t make sense or drive you crazy?
This is a list of things that my pug Edie and our cats Lily and Lloyd do that baffle and occasionally annoy me 😉
- Sneaks clean, rolled up socks from the laundry – I don’t blame her – who would want to play with dirty socks 😉
- Edie waits until I sit down to eat or have that much needed coffee to decide she needs to go outside to potty – even after I’ve insisted she go beforehand and she refuses
- Licks her toys after eating
- Snorts before going potty
- Barks at animals on TV
- Barks at baseball players on TV! – But only the Toronto Blue Jays – I guess this is Edie’s way of cheering them on 🙂
- Must walk down the stairs on my left side
- Can tell time – she know exactly when it’s dinner time and lets me know it if I’m late 😉
- Sits on bathroom sink – sometimes falling asleep, while waiting for someone to turn on the tap for a drink
- Refuses to touch her kitty litter – instead she “covers up” by scratching the outside of the box
- Takes off like a shot after doing her business!
- Meows at the same time every evening because he wants me to go to bed so he can sleep at my feet
- Is terrified of new people visiting – stays low to the ground looking for a place to hide (we’ve had Lloyd since he was a kitten and although he is much more relaxed, this is something he has always done)
- Gently paws my face while I’m sleeping
- Can tell time – just like Edie, Lloyd is like clockwork for being fed and lets everyone know it!
I realize that some of these actions are out of habit, some make me crazy, and some are just bizarre 😉
What does your dog or cat do that has you shaking your head?